Friday, November 7, 2014

Happy Friday

Had a great morning walk this morning, then came home and had my morning devotion. http://www.desiringgod.org/labs/the-mind-against-god-is-dead  The thing I like about Look at the Book is that it's a visual lesson. As John Piper is talking about the scripture he underlines, circles and brings in surrounding scripture to support what he is saying.

The kids had wonderful conferences yesterday, so we surprised them with Menchies (frozen yogurt). Since I ate really well yesterday I was able to get some and not be too off my target goal for the day. My daily carb goal is 30 carbs and with the froyo I ended at 62, still under the recommended 100.


I wanted to end today's blog with this song from Fancesca Battistelli. I hope it ministers to your heart as much as it did to mine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment